Nationwide Tank and Pipe manufactures a variety of tanks suitable for various applications and working environments.
With the Nationwide Tank and Pipe Research Center our team of chemists and engineers can work to design a tank suitable for the product that is intended to be stored in the tank together with factoring in the working environment of the tank.
With a Nationwide Tank you will be assured of quality control at each step of the manufacturing process ensuring that the tank is built to last.
- All products are fabricated with universally accepted standards with contact molded laminates conforming to ASTM 4097 and filament wound laminates conforming to ASTM D3299.
- All water tanks are built to AWWA/NSF 61 standards.
- Resins used in fabrication are laboratory tested and are chosen based upon customer information regarding concentration, temperature, and corrosive behavior of the product being stored.
- FDA and fire retardant resins are available for special applications.
- All potable water tanks include premium grade resin, a Nexus liner and are NSF 61 approvable.